|Minimum Order Quantity||250 Kg|
|Packaging Details||25 KG. BAG|
|Grade Standard||FOOD GRADE|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Is It Dried||Dried|
|Pay Mode Terms||T/T (Bank Transfer)|
Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids refers to a food additive composed of diglycerides and monoglycerides which is used as an emulsifier. This mixture is also sometimes referred to as partial glycerides.
Margarine, Fillings And Spreads, Ice Cream, Caramel, Chewing Gum, DessertsApplication AreasConfectionery, Dairy, Frozen Desserts, Oils And Fats
- Improved product quality
- Easier processing
- Non-hydrogenated options
- Certified sustainable palm-based options
- Mono diglycerides, which are very popular throughout the food industry, are the most commonly used emulsifer. They are made by reacting glycerine with specifc fats, oils or fatty acids to achieve 25%-60% monoglyceride content. The primary usage of mono diglycerides is in bakery prepared mixes; shortenings and margarines; convenience and processed foods; and frozen desserts. Normally, they are used along with a fat system, and frequently in conjunction with other emulsifers.
- Our line of mono diglycerides is available in multiple physical forms (liquids, plastics, ???akes, beads and powders) for convenience and use in a broad range of applications
- Delivery Time: within week
- Packaging Details: 25 KG. BAG